This page will list a number of stocks that has good business fundamentals such that I will be interested to include the business in my portfolio. This page shall reflect: (1)P/E ratio of the company, (2)P/B ratio, (3)ROE, (4)Current DPU and Yield, (5)Benchmark for comparison of above ratios.
Note that some of the ratios may not be helpful in certain companies and industries and hence, will be left out for these businesses.
Singtel (SGX: Z74) – as of 05/07/2018
- P/E ratio = 9.29 (Price=$3.16, TTM EPS=$0.34) is at 5 year lows
- Starhub P/E ratio = 12.68, M1 P/E ratio = 11.25
- SPDR STI ETF P/E ratio = 10.4
- P/B ratio = 1.74 (Book Value=Eqty/Shares=$29657m/16320=$1.817, P/B=$3.16/$1.817=1.74)
- Starhub P/B ratio = 4.52, M1 P/B ratio = 2.75
- SPDR STI ETF P/B ratio = 1.12
- ROE = 18.8% is at 5 year highs
- DPU = $0.175 (DPU yield = 5.63%)